DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES WITH A RACIST PAST
report: Democrats: The Ones With The Racist Past
report: Democrat Senator Byrd Was a KKK Member
report: The Democrats' Missing History
letter: Open Letter To Obama From BlackRepublicans
"SIMPLE SAMBO" and "IGNORANT MAMMY": That's how Democrats view Blacks
○ Dr. Condoleeza Rice
○ Former Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele
● NY Times syndicated cartoonist Jeff Danziger depicted Dr. [Condoleeza] Rice as an ignorant, barefoot "mammy"...
● Democrats posted a doctored photograph of Mr. Steele [Former Lieutenant Governor],
depicting him as a "Simple Sambo." This contemptible racist stereotype is the same one
that Democrats used to demean blacks during the era of slavery and segregation...
● Democrats feel free to display such blatant racism
because they know that they can take the black vote for granted". . . more
DEMOCRATS LONG HISTORY OF RACISM:
● Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican. more
● Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) that became the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.
● The Democrat Party still has a senator who was a former "Keagle" in the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Democrat Senator Robert Byrd.
● Democrat Senator Byrd (still serving) was, along with other racist Democrats, smeared Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during the 1960’s.
● While Republicans fought to end slavery, Democrats fought to expand slavery.
● The Republican Party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks since its founding in 1854 as the anti-slavery party until today.
● Republicans founded the HCBU’s and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
● Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1875 which prohibited racial discrimination in public places and public accommodations.
● Republican Congress and President Ulysses Grant signed into law the civil Rights Act of 1875.
● Democrats opposed these amendments to the Constitution:
--○ The 13th which banned slavery.
--○ The 15th which gave black Americans the right to vote.
● Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws, and when the Democrats regained control of Congress in 1892, they passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
● "Jim Crow laws" were the post-Civil War laws passed enthusiastically by Democrats. These laws segregated public schools, public transportation, restaurants, rest rooms and public places in general (everything from water coolers to beaches).
● “Whites only” designation was a direct result of Democrats.
● Democrat Public Safety Commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor in Birmingham let loose vicious dogs and turned skin-burning fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
● Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox famously brandished ax handles to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
● Democrat Alabama Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963 and thundered, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."
● Republicans passed the civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s. Democrats objected.
● Al Gore's father along with Democrat Senator Robert Byrd and Democrat Senators Sam Ervin were a chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
● Democrat President John F. Kennedy, through his brother Attorney General Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI in order to undermine Dr. King.
● Democrat President John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil Rights Act while he was a senator, as did Al Gore’s father (Democrat Senator Al Gore, Sr.)
● President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
● Democrat Senator Ted Kennedy called black Republican judicial nominees "Neanderthals."
● Democrat talk show hosts and cartoonists who denigrated Secretary of State Dr. Condoleeza Rice.
● Democrats threw Oreo cookies (black on the outside and white on the inside) onto the stage during an appearance of Maryland's former Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele.
● Two Democrat Senatorial Committee who admitted they illegally obtained Michael Steele's credit report.
Source: National Black Republican Association
The Myth Of Republican Racism
Unveiled: Democrats’ Racist Past
Why I am a Black Republican By Frances Rice
A free society must not allow itself to be content until everyone recognizes Communism
is a road to terror and oppression. VictimsOfCommunism.org
Now that you know the facts, email this site to ALL your friends.
Some CHANGES are irreversible.