BREAKDOWN OF ALL THE BAILOUTS THRU 4/13/2009: $11 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!
Click image to enlarge or click here for PDF
● Bailouts top $12.8 Trillion (Bloomberg)
● Government Bailouts (S. Francisco Chronicle)
● Bailouts Summary (FactReal)
● Bailouts (CNN)
● HR1105: Earmarks in Omnibus bill (FactReal)
● HR1: Waste in "Stimulus" Bill (Obama) (FactReal)
● HR1: Analysis of Stimulus II (Obama) (CBO)
● HR1: Legislation Text of Stimulus II (Obama)"
● HR5140: Stimulus I (Bush) (CBO)
● Car Bailout: Why they failed (FactReal)
● TARP Analysis (CBO)
● AIG: Dodd Bonus Amendment
● AIG Restructuring Plan(Federal Reserve)
● Bear Stearns (Federal Reserve)
● Government takeover of small banks (FDIC)
● Government takeover of Washington Mutual (FDIC)
● Government takeover of IndyMac Bank(FDIC)
● Work Pay Tax Credit (IRS)
● Relaxing "Market-to-Market" accounting rules
● Status of Appropriations Bills
● Roll Call votes (U.S. Senate)
● The Million Taxpayer March
● Kook Actress Garofalo: Tea Parties Were About Hating the Black Man
● Obama's Big Government Gamble
● A Tax Day Tea Party cheat sheet: How it all started
● Tea Party Directories All-In-One…& Spending Facts
A free society must not allow itself to be content until everyone recognizes Communism
is a road to terror and oppression. VictimsOfCommunism.org
Now that you know the facts, email this site to ALL your friends.
Some CHANGES are irreversible.