meet the new Marie Antoinette
"Indulgence & Power for me,
---Debt & Misery for you"
click to enlarge image
What is Wagyu?
One of the most expensive meats: $2,299.99 for 15 lbs at Costco
● Obama’s cocktail party celebrated the House passing the ”Stimulus” $850 Billion Bill.
● Obama celebrates Spending binge with cocktails and Wagyu steaks
● King Obama dines on $100 wagyu Steak while 55,000 Americans lose their jobs
►►BUT OBAMA PREACHES: NO PROFITS, NO BONUSES
King Obama has declared:
"...there will be time for them to make profits
and there will be time for them to get bonuses....
now is not that time..." (minute 1:49)
● Obama calls Wall Street bonuses “shameful”
Obama said, “It is shameful. And part of what we’re going to need is for the folks on Wall Street who are asking for help to
show some restraint and show some discipline and show some sense of responsibility.”
● Obama: Pork good for me, bonuses bad for businesses
NOTES TO PONDER
☼ Mr. Obama where is your restraint with that $100 per pound beef?
☼ How about that $1.1 trillion Pork? Yes, pork since it's a spending plan to buy interest groups while keeping us in debt for generations and will not stimulate the economy nor create jobs. Americans are against this waste. Read Top 10 reasons to oppose the Spending "Stimulus" Bill. Wasting money is not stimulus. Tax cuts are an easy way to stimulate businesses and consumers to start participating in the economy. How about a flat tax (especially now that we have seen how Obama's nominees have problems 'understanding' the tax code.)
Economy 101: Businesses create jobs. So, businesses are the ones that need the long-term stimulus, such as tax cuts.
☼ You said, ”All of us are going to have responsibilities to get this economy moving again”. Are you going to be responsible and put on hold your salary since you get paid with our taxmoney as well?
That is the problem with allowing government to anex the free market:
What government gives, government can take away....anytime.
► OBAMA INDULGES: CRANKS UP THE HEATER
Obama likes it hot....so he keeps his thermostat on high...and jacket off.
Obama, who hates the cold, had cranked up the thermostat
►►BUT OBAMA PREACHES: NO HEATER FOR YOU
Obama said last year: video (go to remaining minute 1:30)
● Obama excoriated us for keeping our homes' thermostats at “72 degrees at all times.”
● Obama turns up the thermostat but tells you not to.
● Obama to Washingtonians: Toughen up, pansies. Obama taunted Washingtonians when schools were closed due to sleet and freezing rain. “Because of what? Because of some ice?” said Obama.
NOTE TO PONDER
Of course is easy for Obama to criticize and censure Americans....he has a different rule for himself.
► OBAMA INDULGES: HIS INAUGURATION MOST EXPENSIVE
● Obama’s inauguration is most expensive ever at $160 million
● Obama’s inauguration more than triple of Bush’s first inauguration in 2001
● Bush spent $42.3m for inauguration in 2005 but he was demonized for the spending…. see here, here
►►BUT OBAMA PREACHES: EVERYONE MUST SACRIFICE
Obama: "Everybody’s going to have to give.
Everybody’s going to have to have some skin in the game"
ABC’s Stephanopoulos asked Obama: “…everybody in the country is going to have to sacrifice something,
accept change for the greater good?"
"Yes," Obama said. report
(H/t: HotAir, WashingtonTimes)
►MORE HYPOCRISY FROM WASHINGTON
Obama & Dems go to spa resort paid by taxpayers
Democrats use taxpayer money to go to luxurious resort for annual "planning" retreat...all during economic crisis
● Obama recently blasted Wall Street executives for their "excesses" but he will join Democrats at the resort.
● Obama chose this luxury resort to be his first trip aboard Air Force One.
● About $500,000 of taxpayer dollars have been spent by Democrats to attend these retreats.
● About $70,000 are spent each year for an Amtrak train to ferry Democrats to the resort.
● Security helicopters fly above the train.
►►BUT POLITICIANS CRITICIZE OTHERS
● Wells Fargo Defends Then Cancels Vegas Retreat Amid Controversy
● Politicians slammed AIG executives for spending more than $440,000 at a company retreat...just days after receiving ...$85 billion bailout in taxpayer funds
● Lawmakers excoriated banking and financial companies for flying in corporate jets to Washington to request bailouts
NOTES TO PONDER
☼ It is greatly disingenuous to demonize companies for lavish retreats after receiving taxpayer money via bailouts when Democrats are using taxpayer money to finance their trips to resorts. If this is work, they can stay in Washington.
☼ Using taxpayer money for these retreats is worse than using lobbyist/nonprofits funds since
taxpayers get robbed with so many taxes and then do not have dedicated personnel fighting for us in Washington like interest groups (lobbyists, non-for-profit organizations.)
☼ Democrats herald that, unlike Republicans, they don't use lobbyist money to finance these retreats. They use our money. Is it much more noble to steal from voiceless taxpayers?
☼ They pretend to dislike lobbyists but there are plenty of lobbyists in their administration.
Obama calls for sacrifice during this economic crisis, but he cannot lead Democrats not to misuse our money.
►POLITICIANS INDULGE: HIGHER SALARIES
Congress gets raise
Congress now gets paid $174,000 for working only 3 day work week.
►►BUT OBAMA PREACHES: NO HIGH SALARIES FOR BUSINESSES
Obama bans corporate executives from earning more than $500,000 a year
Obama caps salaries at $500,000